There's so much to see and do at the Royal Cornwall Show. Find out what's on via the links below so you can plan your visit. You might need to spend two or three days to see and do it all though!
At the Royal Cornwall Agricultural Association we are committed to protecting and respecting privacy. The policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, that you provide to us or that we may receive from others about you will be processed by us. It includes data that we hold electronically and in paper files. When joining the Royal Cornwall Agricultural Association, booking a trade stand or entering to compete at the Royal Cornwall Show (or other Association organised events) or other similar activities with which the Association is involved, we may need to share your data with relevant regulatory and similar bodies. For instance, if there is a breed society requirement for a classyour details may need to be verified by them. We are required to provide you with this information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into force on 25 May 2018.
We will process data to deliver the services the Royal Cornwall Agricultural Association (RCAA) provides to you.
The retention of data will be held as necessary where we have a legal obligation or other legitimatereason for doing so.
You have the right to know what information we hold about you. Unless the issue is complex, we will respond within one month.
You have the right to have any information we hold about you corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. Unless the issue is complex, we will respond within one month.
You have the right to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for us to continue to hold it.
You have the right to restrict our processing of your data in certain circumstances, such as when there isa question over the way in which we are using it.
You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interestand for direct marketing.
We will stop processing your data on the basis of legitimate interest unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for us to continue.
We will stop any processing of your data for direct marketing as soon as we receive an objection.
If you are not satisfied, you have the right to refer the matter to the Information Commissioner at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
- We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, good will or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential lossarising out of your use of or reliance on the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except with our express advance permission in writing.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Royal Cornwall Agricultural Association's prior written consent. - Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Website kindly sponsored by
The Royal Cornwall Show is a fundraising activity of the Royal Cornwall Agricultural Association to help support agriculture and the countryside. Charity Number - 250312