- Mobile toilets with shaver sockets and hot and cold water
- Mains water points
- Mobile Showers
- Village pub, petrol station and large supermarkets within a short walk
- A milkman will call on site between 7.00 & 8.30 am on 9, 10 & 11 June
It is hoped that a mobile catering unit will be on site at the following times;
- Tuesday 7 June - from 5.00 pm
- Wednesday 8 - Saturday 11 June. 6.30 - 9.00 am & from 5.00 pm
- Park open from Monday 6 to Saturday 11 June inclusive.
- Caravans etc. may be brought on site from 8.00 am on Saturday 4 June but park facilities not available until the Monday morning.
- Arrival and departure only between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm.
- Charges are £13.50 (inc. VAT) per unit per night and ALL nights that Caravans/tents are on site must be paid for (except the nights of Saturday 4 June & Sunday 5 June).
- All bookings must be made in advance of your arrival
- Electrical hook-ups are NOT available but the use of small, quiet generators (which, to comply to current legislation, must be earthed) is allowed between the hours of 7.00 am and 11.00pm.
- Please ensure a 6 metre gap left between caravans etc.
- Tents may only be up to 6 berth in size. Larger units must book additional pitches.
- As in 2019, access to the Exhibitor’s Bar on the Showground will be strictly limited, by the use of wristbands, to bona fide livestock and trade stand exhibitors, from 6.00 pm each day.