- Mobile toilets with shaver sockets and hot and cold water
- Mains water points
- Mobile Showers
- Village pub, petrol station and large supermarket within a short walk
- A milkman will call on site between 7.00 & 8.30 am on 7, 8 & 9 June
It is hoped that a mobile catering unit will be on site at the following times;
- Tuesday 5 June - from 5.00 pm
- Wednesday 6 - Saturday 9 June. 6.30 - 9.00 am & from 5.00 pm
- Park open from Monday 4 to Saturday 9 June inclusive.
- Caravans etc. may be brought on site from 8.00 am on Saturday 2 June but park facilities not available until the Monday morning.
- Arrival and departure only between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm.
- Charges are £11.50 (inc. VAT) per unit per night and ALL nights that Caravans/tents are on site must be paid for (except the nights of Saturday 2 June & Sunday 3 June).
- All bookings must be made in advance of your arrival
- Electrical hook-ups are NOT available but the use of small, quiet generators (which, to comply to current legislation, must be earthed) is allowed between the hours of 7.00 am and 11.00 pm.
- Please ensure a 6 metre gap left between caravans etc.
- Tents may only be up to 6 berth in size. Larger units must book additional pitches.
- As in 2017, access to the Exhibitor’s Bar on the Showground will be strictly limited, by the use of wristbands, to bona fide livestock and trade stand exhibitors, from 6.00 pm each day.